Become A Vendor

As Lethbridge's only Alberta-approved farmers' market, our certification supports small businesses who make, bake and grow their own products.

Featuring the region’s best fresh produce, baked goods, and handmade crafts, we are always looking to add to our vendor mix.

As a vendor at the Lethbridge Farmers’ Market, you will:

  • Showcase your business to almost 60,000 community members and guests per year
  • Align with shoppers and consumers who shop, eat and enjoy local
  • Promote and build your brand through a low barrier to entry
  • Test your products in a static and exciting environment
  • Build relationships and get involved in the Lethbridge community



  • The Lethbridge Farmers’ Market can accommodate 150 booths with flexible sizing depending on availability.
  • Vendors can participate on a casual or full-time basis depending on the number of dates they would like to attend.
  • The Lethbridge Farmers’ Market is 80% make it, bake it or grow it. The remaining 20% of vendors sell products that are made or sourced outside of Alberta. Vendors who make, bake or grow their own products are selected first.
  • All items sold at the Lethbridge Farmers’ Market must be new or newly refurbished.