The BIG Christmas Farmers’ Market and Trade Show is back and BIGGER than ever from December 2-4, 2021!
Enjoy a festive family celebration as you wander through Santa’s workshop, the North Pole, South Pole and Reindeer Run. Support local producers and artisans, snap a photo a photo with Santa, hit up our hot cocoa bar and then warm up while you toast marshmallows on our outdoor fire.
- Thursday, December 2, 2021 – 1:00pm – 8:00pm
- Friday, December 3, 2021 – 1:00pm – 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 4, 2021 – 10:00am – 5:00pm
Photos with Mr. & Mrs. Claus:
Thursday: 5 p.m. –8 p.m.
Friday: 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m. -3 p.m.
Thursday: 2 p.m. & 4 p.m.
Friday: 2pm & 4pm
Saturday: 11am & 3pm
This year guests can look forward to:
- BIG Christmas Gingerbread Contest
- Santa’s Sleigh of Prizes
- Supporting local producers and artisans
- Photos with Santa
- Hot cocoa bar
- Fire pit for marshmallow and hot dogs outside Heritage Hall
- Coat/gift check
- North Pole – North Pavilion
- South Pole – South Pavilion
- Santa’s Workshop – Main Pavilion
The deli concession will be Santa’s post office.
Admission $5 per person upon entry.
Parking $5 per car.
Children 12 and under free admission.
The health and safety of our guests, partners, staff and community is our highest priority.
- COVID-19 procedures may be updated throughout the season based on government and AHS regulations and will be promptly communicated. Anyone NOT following these rules and regulations will be removed from the market.
- Lethbridge & District Exhibition (LDE) is participating in the Government of Alberta Restrictions Exemption Program (REP) effective September 20.
- The Restrictions Exemption Program (REP) permits businesses, entities and organizers to operate without the majority of public health restrictions in CMOH Order 42-2021. Effective September 20, all patrons of events will have to comply with the program as outlined on the Government of Alberta’s COVID-19 Public Health Actions website
- All visitors to the venue including guests, vendors, partners, volunteers and staff who are entering the venue are required to be screened upon entrance.
- Guests will be asked to produce proof of vaccination status or a negative rapid test result within 72 hours of the event upon entrance.
- Please perform frequent hand hygiene. This could include both hand sanitizer and/ or handwashing
- Wearing a mask while in the building is mandatory.
- Practice social distancing.
- BIG Christmas 2021 will proceed in alignment with current local public health guidelines.