DOWNTOWN - WEDNESDAY MARKET
- Lethbridge Exhibition Park and Downtown Lethbridge Business Revitalization Zone announce that the 14th annual Downtown Farmers’ Market will return to the downtown core, however in a new location on 2nd Avenue South between 4th Street and 5th Street South.
- The Downtown Lethbridge Farmers’ Market will be open each Wednesday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. beginning July 22, 2020. Aside from a new location, this year’s market will adhere to strict social distancing guidelines set out by AHS, including but not limited to a one-entry/one-exit system.
- The health and safety of guests, vendors and staff is the highest priority when putting on a market. Vendors will be required to submit a signed COVID-19 screening document prior to each week’s market. Vendors and guests who self-diagnose or show any of the common symptoms for COVID-19 are required to not participate in Farmers’ Market activities until you have been given approval and appropriate documentation to do so by a medical professional.
- Mandatory face masks and pre-screening for all vendors.
(due to health reasons some vendors may have been granted permission to opt out of face masks, if this is the case barriers and signage must be in place)
- No ATM available on site for the Downtown Farmers' Market.
- COVID-19 Rules and Regulations